• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would Like To Rent Points For Studio, Vwl, Or Epcot Area 12/2-9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shopgirl72

<font color=9999FF>Pixie Dust to those either at W
We presently have reservations at PC! Would prefer Deluxe Studio! We have confirmed flights 12/2-9! So locked into those dates. Let me know if you have something available!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!! :flower:

I have 150 points available over the time period you mentioned. Cost would be $10/point (I will consider selling less than the entire block at slightly higher rate). Let me know if you are interested

Hi! Yes I'm interested!! Could you check and see if you could get me a studio for my dates. 12/2-9. I will only need 104 points though. We want VWL, BW. pr BC. First let me know how much a point you would want. Thanks!! Arly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter