Would like to rent points

Status
Not open for further replies.

skbasnett

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone I am new on this board so please forgive me up front. I am looking to rent points twice next year. The first is for May 12-15 preferably at Saratoga but anywhere will do. There are going to be 5 adults. Can someone help me out?

Also, we are going again in September and I am curious as to what is out there for points. This time it will be 2 adults and a 3 year old. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

I have points available for those times. In May, you will be staying over a weekend, which means you will need a lot of points. I am happy to rent you points, but it will be very expensive, so you may want to think about either going during weekdays or it may be less expensive to stay in hotel rooms. For 5 adults, I would recommend a 2 bedroom. For May 12-15, it would be 161 points. If you did 3 weekdays, it would be 93 points. You could also think about doing one weekend night and 2 weeknights for a total of 127 points.

I am selling my points for $10 per point. Please let me know if you are interested. I can check for availability. I can reserve 11 months out at Saratoga and 7 months out at any of the other resorts.

Natalie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter