• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would Like To Rent SEP 2006 @ Any DVC Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpacemanSpiff

Earning My Ears
Looking for someone to rent us enough points to stay at any DVC resort for six nights, September 19-25, 2006.

Hi --

You need to specify what type of room and which resort you want (IF AVAILABLE) when you do this ------ For the 6 nights you want, a studio can range from 92 points at BC to 72 points at OKW and a 1 bedroom from 178 points at BC to 154 points at OKW and a 2 bedroom from 240 points at BC to 196 points at OKW and a 3 bedroom at OKW is 320 points. A studio or a 1 bed sleeps 4 (5 if 1 under 3) and a 2 bed sleeps 8 (9 if 1 under 3) and a 3 bed sleeps 12 (13 if 1 under 3). You may want to be more specific to get reliable replies. Also, since you're inside the 7 month window, any points can be used at any resort. Good luck...

Turk :dog2: paw:

I only need a studio for the dates listed in the original post - any resort at WDW would be fine; I would prefer the Boardwalk resort but also like SSR and OKW.

Can probably help you out -- will check availability and get back to you tonight with a private message on all the details.

Turk :hourglass

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter