Would like to rent studio Boardwalk Villa or Beachclub Villa for May 28-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdisney

Earning My Ears
I would like to rent a studio Boardwalk or Beach Club Villa for 2 nights, arriving Sunday, May 28 and leaving Tuesday, May 30.

Many thanks!

Have you already checked availability? Are you a DVC member, or would you need the reservation to be made for you? Also, Beach Club doesn't have Villas--only goes up to a 2-bedroom. Boardwalk, if available, will cost you 88 points per weeknight in May.

I'm new to the terminology, and I guess I originally mis-posted. I would need a studio for those nights. I haven't checked availability.

alexdisney said:
I would like to rent a studio Boardwalk or Beach Club Villa for 2 nights, arriving Sunday, May 28 and leaving Tuesday, May 30.

Many thanks!
I can check availibility for you if you are still looking.

alexdisney said:
I'm new to the terminology, and I guess I originally mis-posted. I would need a studio for those nights. I haven't checked availability.

You did not mis-post. Your first post was accurate: you asked for a studio at BWVillas or the BCVillas. Just thought you should know. :teeth:

Hi, I checked and the only thing availible for BCV or BWV is a 1 bedroom at BWV.It is 56 points.
Saratoga springs has a studio during that time.
Just let me know if I can help.

I pm'd you earlier. Thank you again for your help!

I'm trying to get the points so I can surprise my parents with a short trip to Disney. My family and I are planning to stay at another hotel, but I wanted to have them come and spend a few days with us. I hope this works out!

Have a great night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter