Would love to send care packages to Make a Wish Children

aml3679

Sylvester and Sophia's Mom
Can anyone tell me where I can send care packages for children going to Disney with Make a Wish. I read posts where some children get packages with clothing, stickers, etc. I would love to do something like this.

Can anyone tell me where I can send care packages for children going to Disney with Make a Wish. I read posts where some children get packages with clothing, stickers, etc. I would love to do something like this.

There is a group of us on the Disboutique board. If you want to sent me a PM I can get you to the right place. Thank you for wanting to help!

If you would like to get involved in this outside of this board, you can contact the closest chapter and see if there are any groups that create care packages or something similar. I know there was a group at one of my previous chapters that created unique scrapbooks for each Wish kid. The closest chapter to you may have something similar (or you can start one!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter