Would love your opinions

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
Which of these acronyms scream DISNEY more to you:

DSNY

Or

DSNLD

For a personalized license plate. Obviously one is Disney whereas the other is Disneyland.
Which do you prefer or would you recognize straight away?

Thanks! :-)

I would say DSNLD since I see NY (or New York) right away when I see the first one then i have to read back and figure it out.

I think it depends on what other letters you would put on the license plate. Being in SoCal I want to say I see more DSNY than DSNLD

DSNY I got right away. It took me a moment to process the other one.

So, I vote DSNY as the quickest to recognize - so it screams Disney to me. :-)

I think DSNY, just because it seems more easily recognizable. If I didn't know you were going for Disney themed, I'm not sure I'd get Disneyland from the other. I agree that a Disney license plate cover would help.

On my way to work, I regularly see a car (with the old maroon-and-white AZ plate that was phased out in 1997, so she's had it a while) with license plate "DISNEY." If you can, use ALL the letters! (Obviously, not available in Arizona).

I'll add that whichever you decide to go with, adding a number recognizable to Disney fans may help. Such as DSNY33, or DSNY55.

On my way to work, I regularly see a car (with the old maroon-and-white AZ plate that was phased out in 1997, so she's had it a while) with license plate "DISNEY." If you can, use ALL the letters! (Obviously, not available in Arizona).

Definitely already taken. The only way I can have DISNEY is if it’s DISNEYH

it’s the very last letter available to follow DISNEY. And if I want a letter to precede it, it can be: V, Q, F, P, H, G or N

Good luck, I hope you get what you want! Other ideas I had were to replace letters with numbers, such as using the number 1 for the I in Disney, or a 3 for the E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter