• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would someone please help me?

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
I need some help here and I'm hoping I can get it from the techie gods of the Dis realm. When I get online here at the house, I alway use Netscape. Well, starting yesterday, everytime I get online using Netscape it freezes on me. I click on the icon for Netscape and all is fine. But then I try and perform something, like check email, come here to the Dis, and poof, it freezes, Netscape that is. The computer doesn't freeze, just Netscape. Well, because Netscape freezes it does make it difficult to do other functions, but the computer isn't fozen. I thought I needed to download the latest version, so I did, and still it didn't work. I've ran a virus scan and nothing come up. I don't know what to do. I am still able to get online using Internet Explorer, but I prefer my Netscape...please help, I don't know what to do. Thanks techie gods of the Dis realm.

I do not know much about computers but I read on another web page that after the downloads for Microsoft has been downloaded they have had problems.

Are you using Netscape, or Firefox, which I believe is a derivative of Netscape? I use Firefox and it seems to work okay.

And as an aside, just an FYI, best to check Bill's sticky up top this board fro their rules on signatures. Looks like too many ones the way I interpret the rules. They might whack you. Again, just an FYI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter