Would we be "missing out" if we skip AK Dinoland?

My kids loved Dino land at that age. There is a dino statue outside of the entrance path to Dinosaur that my kids loved when they were 3, 3, and 4. Last trip (5,5, and 6) they loved the boneyard and are already talking about playing there again next trip when we go in a few weeks (they will be 7, 7, and 8). Those play areas are a great place for parents to sit and relax while the kids are happy. We also use it as a time for some adults to do Everest single rider while the others watch kids.

Curious how long a trek it is between Dinoland and EE? So hard to tell on a map. We have a 6YO that we'll be doing EE with on RiderSwap but DS 2.5 will need entertainment in the meantime.

My family doesn't care for Dinoland...except...the Boneyard! My kids loved that when they were little. I loved it too! I would sit in front of the fan and watch them look for bones. It was a great place for us to recharge. The majority of time we would just stay there chillaxin'! It was always so hot when we were in AK that they really didn't want to run around, but they loved digging for the bones. I think your kids would love it...and I also think Nemo is a great show! Just saying!

Whatever your AK day turns out to be will be great! Try not to concentrate on what you "didn't" get to...only the magical memories you made!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter