Would you cancel Poly?

I would and I did. We will be at Disney at thanksgiving and after I got the letter I changed our reservation to the Contemporary. I hope to return to the poly in a few years when the construction is done, but in the meantime i am spending too much money to take the chance of having our vacation disrupted.

Will it still be under construction January 2015?

I wanted to stay there again, but nervous

I am currently booked at Poly for August of '14...based on all these refurb comments/rumors would you cancel and switch to another monorail resort or just chance it..main concerns are the pool not being open; ceremony house being under construction as well as my longhouse..TIA:worship:

I'd cancel my trip before I'd cancel my room at the Poly. Construction or no construction. Disney is very good at keeping inconveniences and disruptions to a very minimum.

Will it still be under construction January 2015?

I wanted to stay there again, but nervous

They don't expect to be complete until the end of 2015 or the begining of 2016.

I'd cancel my trip before I'd cancel my room at the Poly. Construction or no construction. Disney is very good at keeping inconveniences and disruptions to a very minimum.

If you feel it will effect your stay then I would switch

Our only poly stay was in 2000 when they were refurbing the pool. While the resort was beautiful and e had a great view of castle I was bummed that the main pool was closed and more so that the tikis were off. I always wanted to stay at py and walk around at night with tikis lit and ws very bummed about it

While I would stay there again was upset given the price I paid and things I was looking forward to and didn't get to enjoy

Did it ruin my trip? No. Do I still gripe over it. Of course. Lol

Good luck with choice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter