Would You Consider Me Bold If I Asked--

I'm the same age as you, MdmMim, and my DH is even :earseek: older!!!

Like so many other posters here, we also refuse to grow up! Just come on to DIS-CON, you'll have a great time!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Well, Holly, I AM old enough to be your mother!!! In fact, by DIS Con, I will be 48 and a few weeks later, my oldest child turns 30!!!!! OH MY GOSH! I'm not old enough to be the mother of a 30-year old!!!! :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

But, that's okay. My youngest is only 10. She keeps me young!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Debbie:earsgirl:

LOL--FigmentVI is old enough to be my Mom too......and she really is:D

I'll be turning 50 later this year and what better place to spend it than DIS CON!

I am 44 and my DH (who, just might tag along on DIS Con II, is 62!). I think he will be the oldest, but wisest one there!:o :rolleyes: :D

I will be 37 at DisCon and my Mom wants to come again this year. I won;t tell you her age, but she is older than me. ;)

:o I'm not saying how old I am for fear of the wrath of the 'oldies' ;) LOL :D

::sigh::

Yes, Ms. Tia, we all know you are younger than springtime. It's a real good thing you're cute and giggle funny.....

:D

Love ya darlin'! :p :p :p

Ahhhhh, Tia!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!!
............and now

I'm not saying how old I am for fear of the wrath of the 'oldies'

Care to elaborate????????? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Corinne

I fear that I will be the baby. I'm turning 23 later this month;)

I will be turning 35 in September, I will be on the Wonder so that will take some of the sting of turning 35 away.

Rachael

I'll turn 40! this October. That's how old I will NOT act at DISCONII!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter