• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you feel ok leaving wc at stroller parking?

Scooterbritches

Mouseketeer
I am going to WDW the week after Easter. I have a hard time standing/sitting for long periods without causing pain so I'm renting a wheelchair so I can sit or stand when I need to when the lines get long. I would like to take advantage of the short lines at rope drop without the wc in tow and then use it when the lines start increasing later in the day. I'm pretty mobile and will not need the wc when I'm fresh and the lines are shorter in the mornings. Would you feel okay leaving a wc in the stroller parking by an attraction for an hour or two or is there a good chance it would be stolen?

I think you would be fine but if you go from land to land I would take it with you so if you are in tomorrow land and want to go to fantasy land I would take it with you. and I would not leave any thing in the wheel chair. just be aware that CM move stroller WC all the time so it may not be where you left it it will be in the same area as long as you left it in a stroller parking area you will be fine.

you may want to bring so bright ribbons or something to tye on the handles so you can see it easer or maybe a fun ballon

I do that all the time and have never had one stolen. CMs will often move them within the designated area to keep the area passable, so don't panic if it isn't exactly where you left it. And it's a good idea to attach something colorful to the back or the handles to differentiate it from all the other blue or red chairs. I have a colourful old beach towel that I fold up on the seat of the chair ( it absorbs perspiration- the plastic seat doesn't :rolleyes:) I can spot it easily (and I've never had it stolen either).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter