• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you? .. game

TV show
would u rather own the disney park or own vmk and get all the stuff u want and make new stuff?

Own the disney park? VMK is closed right now. Besides I am more interested in business than engineering although maintaining and creating rides requires that...but if VMK will stay open based on my desicion, then I'd rather own VMK.

Would you rather be stuck on a roller coaster for a few hours on the upside down parts (what an unconvienient position and I cannot guarantee that you'll be fine when you get out..the blood rushes down there and you might faint or something)..or be banned from all good rides and the only rides you can take are those little rides designed for toddlers.

no legs

Would you rather watch paint dry, or stare at the sky.?

Nuttin but granola!

WYR be trapped in a monkey cage for the rest of your life or live with monkeys in a forest? or jungle or wherever their habitats are lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter