would you have done or said anything

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
my friend and me went to play bingo at a VFW post--we sat next to 3 others that were there together--one was on my side of the table the other 2 were next to my friend on the other said

the one next to my friend wasnt playing--she was just there with her friends--but she talked the whole time!!!

and coughed the whole time--I heard her make the comment that she was tested and she was taking some sort of pill

then she starts picking up my daubers and looking at each one--and I have a few keychains on my bingo bag that shes handling--also after one of the games I crumbled up my sheet to throw out later--so she just throws out--and the person that yelled bingo didnt have a bingo so then she had to dig to find my sheet
I thought it was rude that shes handling my things--coughing all over and talking while bingo was going on

when we were done my friend went to use the bathroom and one of the volunteers that I sort of know came over and asked if this lady was a friend of mine--I told her no---she was sitting about 2 tables up from our table and she said they could hear her talking and coughing the whole time I told everything that happened the volunteer said next time there going to ask her to leave

her rudeness took me by such surprise I wasnt sure what do to--

just curious what any of you would have done

that would have been the easiest and we thought of that but its just a small hall and there were no other seats together

You do NOT handle another person's Bingo trinkets! Seriously, I saw those ladies go crazy when someone touched their good luck charms strewn about their play area when my grandma took us to her Bingo games.

Also, I would have picked up and moved or packed up and left.

Like the others, I would had told her to keep her paws off my stuff and to be quiet (nicely) so that I could hear the caller.

I would have not let her touch my things - even pre Covid. Eewwwwwwww. And I would have said shhhhh if I couldn’t hear. That’s as far as I’d go.

I'd put on my mask and she her to do the same.

I would have gotten up and sat down elsewhere and not cared if she got offended or upset because she was rude.

If there were open places to sit I would have definitely moved.

If there was not open places to sit, as soon as she started touching my things I would have said, “Excuse Me?!” and then I would have moved everything out of her reach. When it comes to the excessive talking I would have asked her to wait and talk between games.

I'm sure I would have been frustrated and would have moved my stuff out of her reach. If pushed far enough I would have asked her to quieten down because I couldn't hear the caller. But it would take me quite a while of misery before I got to that place so I would have just tried hard to ignore her until I couldn't handle it any more. Either way it would have made the night a lot less fun for me. Sorry that happened to you.

I probably would have asked her to try and find a way to keep all her germs to herself or leave. But I'm nasty now when it comes to people being in places where they do not need to be when they are clearly not well.

Since I can't have people coughing on me, if there was nowhere to move, I would have asked my friend if we should get some air...and I'd have left that night for good.

I’m a big fan of passive aggressive comment for situations like this….
or farting…. I love farting on smokers who are smoking in no smoking areas….
if you were there first…. In not I think i would have moved…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter