Would you let your children play a video game that has talking animals?

I don't see any reason why not. My children are grown now, but I allowed and even joined them in playing those types of games. Good times.

My kids grew up on Reader Rabbit, so, yeah. lol I grew up on talking animal cartoons. I'm not sure I get what the issue might be?

I love Animal Crossing! But I do know parents that won't let their kids play it. Mainly because there are a lot of adults who play and parents think they are trying to prey on their children. Not because of the talking animals though.

I would let my kids play if certain animals could talk, but not others. There are three catagories ....

Acceptable talking
Horses
Sloths
Fish (except trout)
Buffalo
Snow Leopards
Small birds (Robins, Cardinals, etc...)
Groundhogs

Unacceptable talking, but they can make their natural sounds
Cows
Rabbits
Large birds (Emu, Ostrich, etc ...)
Domesticated dogs
Yaks

Unacceptable talking or any other sounds
Otters
Trout

The jury is still out on other animals.

I love Animal Crossing! But I do know parents that won't let their kids play it. Mainly because there are a lot of adults who play and parents think they are trying to prey on their children. Not because of the talking animals though.

That is a primarily single player experience and multiplayer is only four people. And you could only enter someone else’s village if given an friend code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter