Would you let your HUSBAND dress up as a princess at Disney?

If he ever tries, I'm taking him straight to the nearest wacky ward, because he has clearly lost his everlovin mind.

On the other hand, I never fail to get a picture of him wearing a silly hat at Disneyland. Usually said hat belongs to one of the kids, but they'll ask him to hold it and he sticks it on his head. :thumbsup2

:lmao:

Sure. .. why not?

Cinderalla?

tumblr_lidqudelmy1qbmt41o1_500.jpg

or Snow White?

drag_queen_2010_contest_01.jpg

The only guys I ever saw dressed like a princess was at gays days and it was awesome! but would my dh do it? No... I'd LOVE to see it but sadly no.

No because my nickname for him is Prince Charming but he resembles Pooh.

So more than likely one of those 2 costumes/outfits etc would probably go over well.

Of course, since my DH has a knack for screaming like a little girl.

And only if he didn't shave so he'd have a nice 5 o'clock shadow.

I've seen quite a few "Princesses" at the Halloween parties and at the Princess Half Marathon. They seem to be having fun to me and isn't that what is supposed to happen at Disney?

If my first husband was still around, yes. :lmao:

Many, many moons ago for we decided with friends to do "The Wizard of OZ" one year for our annual Halloween party. He jokingly said "Only if I can be Dorothy".

We held him to it. :thumbsup2

My husband dressed as a fairy!!

My sister and I along with my husband were the fairy godmothers - complete with capes and wands. My husband shaves his head, has a ton of tattoos and just looks like a tough guy - so it was hysterical to see reactions when my husband pulled down his hood and people recognized he was a dude!

If anybody asked - he said he was the fairy godfather.

NO WAY would I dress up as a princesses!!... Oh wait do you conceder Tinker-bell a princesses? If yes then yes of course I would, I look good in green. :tink:

Yes, but I would encourage him to save up enough money for his own bail first. If he walked out in public dressed as a princess, he would probably get arrested!

Best spinoff to a spinoff ever. Betcha can't top this one, Monkey Boy! (yes, I'm provoking him. I want to see where his mind takes us next.

If my first husband was still around, yes. :lmao:

Many, many moons ago for we decided with friends to do "The Wizard of OZ" one year for our annual Halloween party. He jokingly said "Only if I can be Dorothy".

We held him to it. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

A couple of years ago my daughter wanted to use a Little Red Riding Hood costume that I have for a Halloween party. It has a short skirt and a petticoat to make it flare out, and it's a really cute outfit. I lent it to her, and she convinced her husband to go as the Big Bad Wolf....Granny persona. We found a floor-length flannel nightgown, made a bun out of a grey wig, stage glasses (clear lenses, non prescription) and made a snout for him out of materials we found around the house. He used vampire teeth for his fangs. They won first place at the party. :thumbsup2

It's completely up to him. He did dress up in a cheerleader's outfit back in high school for spirit week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter