Would you like to go to Disney? With 22 of us.....

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Yes. A last minute surprise freebie for this OCD Disney girl.

The Pros:
Hello FREE!
My entire family
New resort for us DVC OKW

The Cons:
My entire family
No tickets yet
Which means no fast passes yet

I have no control over any of this. The surprisers are Florida residents. They are buying all tickets the day we get there. For no reason other than her AAA travel agent told her to. She won’t listen to any of us.

Reminder free trip- go with the flow

My trip will begin with my 2 youngest and myself at Universal for 6 days. All planned glorious days.

Then we head over to Disney to meet up with everyone else.

Diners are booked by said amazing AAA agent - oops the 5:30 diner has to be 3:00 now. They can’t accomodate all 23 of us at 5:30.

I’ll be sharing a room with the rest of my immediate family(the other three will join us at Disney) and my brother’s family. Cousin fun!!!

So join me on this zany ride of no fast passes- already fighting over character breakfasts- dining with 23 with a variety of dietary restrictions.

My plan is to begin drinking in Universal and keep it going all through Disney.

Oh and this is happening in 2 weeks nothing like last minute

Last edited:
I actually had a nightmare recently that extra family members decided to tag along on my upcoming trip. It was terrifying, lol.

However, that was mostly stress about my own planning and organizing and scheduling being interrupted by people who I hadn’t planned for... just showing up for a free trip that you didn’t have to plan could be lots of fun!

Good luck. :-)

We had 24 family members in our party recently and we ended up canceling a lot of our reservations that we had preplanned. We ended up dining in smaller groups and grabbing whatever reservations we could get at the last minute. 24 was just too many, everyone was hungry at different times, wanted to eat different kinds of food, etc,etc but overall it all worked out. When we did all eat together we often split to two tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter