Would you rather be in DCA or Disneyland on a rainy day?

imjen

DIS Veteran
We are here for 2 days at DLR, tomorrow and Friday. Friday looks like a rainy day. We have one park tickets, not hoppers. Which park do you think is better to visit in the rain and why? Reservations at both are available so i can change plans if needed. Thanks!

Definitely Disneyland. If it’s any consolation basically everything got shut down tonight in Orlando. Had to get a refund on our 7 Dwarfs Lightning Lane purchase because of… lightning.

When I was a teenager, for my birthday party it was raining, and we chose DCA. However, we retreated to the Grand to dry off/relax eat.

Now as an adult, I would say Disneyland. More to do, more indoor attractions.

Definitely Disneyland. If it’s any consolation basically everything got shut down tonight in Orlando. Had to get a refund on our 7 Dwarfs Lightning Lane purchase because of… lightning.
Darn. That is not fun!

Definitely DL, way more indoor attractions and a some of the outdoor attractions aren’t horrible in the rain (Matterhorn, Jungle Cruise, Nemo subs, DL RR, Monorail, Casey Jr.

It looks like Friday might not be as bad as originally predicted. It went from "thunderstorms" to "occasional showers."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter