• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

Love the pics of the cabana. What number did you have? We will be there relaxing in our cabana in just over 3 weeks now!

Hi Jeanelle! :) We had cabana #1- it's on the hotel side of the pool- nearest to the Beach Club bar and restaurant. Which one did you reserve?

I will definitely be thinking of you in 3 weeks as you are relaxing in the warm sun at your cabana! :sunny:It's so cold here now at home!:cold:

We actually have cabana #2 reserved, so the one next to the one you had. :)

I absolutely cannot wait!

We actually have cabana #2 reserved, so the one next to the one you had. :)

I absolutely cannot wait!

Great! I do like that area.:thumbsup2 You're very close to the restrooms and the bar/restaurant. The servers are always passing by to check on you!:)

Great! I do like that area.:thumbsup2 You're very close to the restrooms and the bar/restaurant. The servers are always passing by to check on you!:)

My DH will like that. I was telling him about your trip report and how you are basically living our vacation before we do. LOL I told him about your Discovery Cove visit and he surprised me and told me that he would like to do that sometime! I was pleasantly shocked. I am going to have to look into it for our next Orlando trip!

My DH will like that. I was telling him about your trip report and how you are basically living our vacation before we do. LOL I told him about your Discovery Cove visit and he surprised me and told me that he would like to do that sometime! I was pleasantly shocked. I am going to have to look into it for our next Orlando trip!

Ooh! Discovery Cove is amazing!! ::yes:: Yes- definitely plan a day there when you can. You can do as much- or as little- as you want! It truly is a relaxing day!!:goodvibes They've had some wonderful deals this fall! Keep a look out for them on your next visit!:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for this report! We'll be going to Universal for the first time in less than 3 weeks, also staying at HRH Club Level. This report has been SO helpful!!!

Thanks so much for this report! We'll be going to Universal for the first time in less than 3 weeks, also staying at HRH Club Level. This report has been SO helpful!!!

Thanks so much for reading along!:) I'm so glad my trip report is giving you helpful information!:thumbsup2

You will enjoy HRH club level!! The staff are amazing! They are there to provide you with exceptional service and make your stay special! :goodvibes

Please come back and tell us all about your 1st trip!! I'll feel like I'm on vacation again!::yes::

Friday we had planned to sleep in and rest- we had a big night planned! We were joining a Private RIP tour and would be out very late! :goodvibes

I still wasn't feeling very well- so we made a pot of ginger tea- love it!! Breakfast at the lounge is more than enough to satisfy us, but once in a while I like to get something special- a favorite of mine- smoked salmon! There is a menu card in the room with breakfast choices. You put it on your door the night before. You indicate your menu options and also choose a delivery time. Very nice!:thumbsup2

I chose 10:00-10:30 as the delivery time. Our breakfast came at 10:05! :thumbsup2 Delicious! We enjoyed some fruit, yogurt, coffee and juice from the lounge with our salmon and bagel! YUM!!!:)

They have an "information center" on the table that has the room service menu as well as a lot of pertinent information.

thumbnail_IMG_3602.jpg

There's the Room service menu as well as an Answer sheet:

thumbnail_IMG_3556.jpg

Last edited:
We spent the rest of the morning/early afternoon just relaxing in our room and then in the lounge to enjoy some snacks and refreshments!

We planned to get to the Studios for a late lunch/early dinner before we met up with our group! We were trying a restaurant that we've not yet dined at before- Lombard's!!:thumbsup2 I did make a reservation a few weeks prior, as I wanted the reservation to be the latest possible so that after dining, we could meet up with our group for our private tour! Our dining reservation was for 3:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter