Wow! Chapek is out!

remember Iger chose Chapek.
His last few years were not great.

Instant change to get people on his side...
#1 Remove park reservations
#2 But doubt it will happen is bring back Fastpass
# 3 Will NEVER happen cancel Splash Mountain redo, and build a new Tiana ride.

Somewhat agree, Iger can't work forever so we still need someone prepared to take his place. Josh D'Amaro IS NOT IT. What's happened in the parks is just as much Josh's fault as Chapeks IMO. The Disney Parks panel was really disappointing.

That said, I feel nothing but relief tonight, the board knows what's been happening isn't okay

Instant change to get people on his side...
#1 Remove park reservations
#2 But doubt it will happen is bring back Fastpass
# 3 Will NEVER happen cancel Splash Mountain redo, and build a new Tiana ride.
Need to get rid of the park hopping at 1:00 thing. Stupid and pointless. Honestly need to make Disneyland and CA one big park, no reason to have it two seperate.

Out of curiosity, what's wrong with D'Amaro? I thought he was liked?

I'll say this. Iger regretted his decision. I was just saying to my husband that Bob I. Needs to come back and save the day. This. Is. CRAZY! and wooot!

I think Iger needed a vacation and understandably so. I think once he got some significant family time (he is a grandpa right?), he traveled a little, I think he was ready to work again.

Oh man..

None of us honestly know what's going on behind closed Disney doors but obviously something is going on. He needs to focus on mentoring the next person.. the right person. Disney should probably do some
Soul searching on what makes a Disney CEO great.

Im optimistic for Park changes but not realistic. What he really needs to do it fix the guest expirence in the park.. however he does that.... well he is gotta figure that out.

Somewhat agree, Iger can't work forever so we still need someone prepared to take his place. Josh D'Amaro IS NOT IT. What's happened in the parks is just as much Josh's fault as Chapeks IMO. The Disney Parks panel was really disappointing.

That said, I feel nothing but relief tonight, the board knows what's been happening isn't okay

Apparently Iger has agreed to stay for two years; with a mandate from the board to set the strategic direction for new growth and to work closely with the Board to develop a successor to lead the company upon the completion of his term.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter