Wow! Finally a decent Disney catalog!

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
I got a new catalog yesterday. (Ariel on the cover wearing sunglasses) and I was actually impressed! For the first time in I don't know how long I actually saw things I might like to buy. Lots of nice stuff for adults, too. Not just a bunch of princess crap.

Love all the Mickey and Minnie Hawaiian type stuff.

Just a heads up! This catalog has lots of new things in it from the previous summer catalogs I have gotten so far this spring.

I was impressed also. Just trying to figure out how to make purchases and save some $$$ at the same time. Hard to do ever since the Disney Club ended. Anyone have any suggestions???

-Prof

Originally posted by lenshanem
I got a new catalog yesterday. (Ariel on the cover wearing sunglasses) and I was actually impressed! For the first time in I don't know how long I actually saw things I might like to buy. Lots of nice stuff for adults, too. Not just a bunch of princess crap.

I agree with you about the new catalog. It's about time!! I was thinking that the catalog was starting to go in the direction of the Disney Store. Oops, I better not go there again. ;)

Just trying to be helpful, an FYI, the stores just got in this week a line of the Hawaiian clothing for the entire family. It is not in the catalog.......... it is a royal blue print, but otherwise similar to the catlaog's light blue. It is selling well.

I was also very pleased to see this catalog........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter