57D991F4-40C0-4939-ABFF-076DF6763C09.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 85
  • E5122982-5BB3-4220-BFC6-F18FAB9DBF0B.jpeg
    E5122982-5BB3-4220-BFC6-F18FAB9DBF0B.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 84
  • A86AD4C4-A44B-44FC-896F-1CC1F67F0D65.jpeg
    A86AD4C4-A44B-44FC-896F-1CC1F67F0D65.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 83
We saw them loading materials thru those rooms that show the balconies kinda temporary in your photos, with lifts (a couple weeks ago). Thanks for update.

On plane home….

Quick recap….
Room renovation amazing!!!! We were 1st in room😍
Mentioned shower thing already with shampoos coming off. Just need more glue
Also thermostat wasn’t working right… perfect for me, but family complaining. I like it cold but when I realized it was 60 degrees in room, even I was chilly lol.
Maintenance came on their own to check thermostat and it was indeed not working properly. Not such a big deal for me lol
They will fix it…. Just beginning brand new room situations!

The lodge is so beautiful at Christmas and all the Christmas music playing around definitely put me in holiday spirit!!!

I’m very happy BRV is my home!!!!

Oh and on thurs they had all the characters in lobby!!!!:-)
Don’t know if it was cause rainy day?
Or many peeps complaining about construction noise?
Don’t even know if announced beforehand…I jus happen to walk in at perfect time :-)

Last edited:
Long overdue, looks awesome! Hope they have a table and a couple chairs in the studios though.

Don’t know if it was cause rainy day?
Or many peeps complaining about construction noise?
Don’t even know if announced beforehand…I jus happen to walk in at perfect time :-)
We encountered this a few weeks ago on a random day when we were checking out the Christmas decorations. It was fun - hope it’s something they’ll continue to do.

We encountered this a few weeks ago on a random day when we were checking out the Christmas decorations. It was fun - hope it’s something they’ll continue to do.
I think I saw something about this in the Twitter feed I was following during the Condo Association meeting on Dec. 8, that they were going to continue the character caravans in the resorts because they were so well received. I can't find it, though, so I hope someone will come corroborate or refute this!

I wonder if they will be bringing in a table and chair set for that empty space across from the coffee table. Maybe they aren’t quite fully set up yet.

I wonder if they will be bringing in a table and chair set for that empty space across from the coffee table. Maybe they aren’t quite fully set up yet.
Long overdue, looks awesome! Hope they have a table and a couple chairs in the studios though.

The space is where the door is for 1br

The coffee table does pull up like SSR a PP said.
There is a small stool that someone could sit also by coffee table

Sorry!!!!
Omg I didn’t even notice that there is NO table and chairs.
Just the coffee table in front of couch.
Thanks for the update. I guess we won’t be staying in those studios. It’s too hard to feed the kiddos on the couch! We like having a table for our laptops & just eating.

Thanks for sharing! Is the smaller pull out bed a true twin? Big enough for a teen / small adult?

I've got a BR studio booked for Feb, and I am excited!!! The Poly flip was gorgeous, and it looks like this is following in that pattern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter