Wow, I can't believe we did it!

Scott, Your right...The thing that bothered me the most was that he kept telling the the GVWR doesn't matter that it was the dry weight that matter the most and I knew that wasn't true. Salesmen are only there to sale RVs and I knew that when we went there so I really didn't listen to what he had to say about towing rates and what we could tow and couldn't. I checked for myself.

An informed consumer usually gets the best deal and the right deal.

Kudos to you !

congrats on your TT when we first got ours we practiced in a parking lot and we made our first camping trip local just incase we forgot something and we went with friends so we had lots of help made the whole first trip go so easy you won't regret buying the TT over the pop up you get more storage and can store it in there year round so all you need is food and clothes and away you go and i see you have a slide out you will love it if you haven't had one before and depending onthe spot and size of the slide out it is amazing how much a slide out can do we have one in our keystone cougar and wouldn't get a TT with out one good luck and have fun hope to see you in disney some day

Congratulations. I would suggest you find a big empty parking lot and practice driving and backing your new trailer.

don't listen to him. if you drive fast enough, you can make a pullthru anywhere you want. I personally have made 7 at the fort alone.

Very Nice. I don't think you'll be regretting your decision to go with a TT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter