Wow...I don't think I've been here in oh 5 or so years?

Rivertea

"Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantén
Hey guys. i used to be a pretty active kid on the disboards. I think I was 13 or so when I would wander these threads. Started up a new account and I'm back! Anyone remember people like TheBellHop? She was pretty famous around here. So...Whats up?

:hyper:<- I remember this guy!!

I remember thebellhop, but i think it was a boy.
well, welcome back :D

what was your username back then?

Coulda sworn it was a girl. But i may be confusing them with another person who hat HTH in their name. One of those two was definitely a girl. She had a very interesting name. But I can't remember now.
I had Teen_of_Egypt first and then ThexSecretxShadow. or something like that. Cant remember lol

I remember both. And a couple other people that aren't around anymore. Apparently the boards went through a huge change when I showed up, but it's changed even more since.

i kind of miss how it used to be. a lot of fun people dont post here anymore.
TBH, i think its a little boring here now.

ITA. the TB was a lot more lively back when I first joined. And I felt like it was a lot easier to make friends. Now everyone has their own little "group" and I kinda feel like the odd one out. The old one that no one remembers anymore xD

welcome back!

too true :(

it's pretty dead at the moment. but soon enough it will be summer and there will be trolling, drama, YAGES galore <3 (;

HTH was a girl.
i think she's still on my friends list.

but i remember your usernames. :]
im prone to wandering off apparently. i dont recognize half the usernames here anymore. D:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter