Wow - it finally seems real!!

tcmsu

Mouseketeer
We've been planning our trip since this spring, and as of today the countdown says 37 days!! It still seemed like it was a LONG time away until yesterday, when the Magical Express packet showed up in the mail.

It has now become like a giant bolder going down a hill - There's no stopping us now!!!!:cool1:

We haven't told the kids yet, and are still deciding how to do that, a week ahead?, the day of? , on the airplane?

I found the DIS shortly after booking our trip and can't thank everyone enough for all the advice, suggestions, recommendations, etc. I don't know if I would have planned enough for ADRs ahead of time, bought filtering water bottles, or known about MNSSHP, which after reading about it, bought tickets for 10/5.

I've now got my Green Mickey heads that we're turning into luggage tags for backpacks and anything else we'll carry into the parks, so if you see a green tags, stop and say HI!!:goodvibes

37 days to go...gotta go read some more to find out what I've missed...

I have 4 more days and it doesn't seem real yet to me!
I think I need to actually finish packing and perhaps it'll seem real!

Your 35 days will go fast from this point on. Have a wonderful trip. What a great surprise for your kids. I would love to be going in late September. It must be a perfect time for a trip.

Max is my favorite cat! :love:

I know how you feel, we are down to 31 more days until our trip to POR for 10 great days!!! I have been planning this trip for over a year, and now it is almost here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter