WOW! Le Petit Chef Dining Experience on Celebrity!!

I really wish that Pete would take a Celebrity cruise to see how he compares them to DCL which he's such a fan of.

Really enjoyed watching this. We have a Celebrity cruise coming up in just over a month and will definitely be trying this restaurant.

We have a reservation for there during an Alaska cruise on my wife’s birthday, looking forward to it.

It was wonderful and whimsical, but more importantly, the food was great. Had the chance to do it on the Edge in September.

We are currently on a Celebrity sailing and did Le Petite Chef a couple of nights ago. Its a really fun meal. The show and the food are really good. We are going again tonight as there is a different menu.

I just completed my first Celebrity Cruise on the Apex a few weeks ago and I'm truly impressed. The ship, staff, service and the food in the MDR was the best on any cruise line I've sailed on. The specialty restaurant's food was also delicious including Le Petite Chef which had a set menu. I think Disney could do a similar show using Ratatouille would be remarkable. Nevertheless I was so impressed that I booked two more Celebrity Cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter