WOW! limited availability?

got2sammies

DIS Veteran
Hello,
Well my brother decides at last minute he wants to come with me and the other brother to WDW.. We already have ressies at POR and Boardwalk Inn. So I check and call today and NOTHING is available at either resort... We are going November 5-12- looks like everyone else is too?! I have been during jersey week before and the crowds were not bad. So what gives?! Dont get me wrong- we will still have a great time!

I am at FQ 11/9-13. My cousins are at Beach Club and we wanted to switch over. I couldn't get anything at the Epcot resorts. It's crazy.

November 3-7 is the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend. Since that is part of your trip the first weekend could be booked full and that is causing 0 availability to show.

Also end of Food and Wine is like a pilgrimage for some.

I am going down for the half marathon and most resorts, especially deluxes have been booked for awhile. We were booked at French quarter but I was really hoping to move to yacht club. i moved us to all star movies figuring I will just save all resort money for 2017 and make sure I book early!

Half marathon weekend. PO sells out fast for races because it's close to Epcot. I'm running that weekend and haven't booked yet because the boyfriend has to talk EVERYTHING he does in life over with his dad first. Not happy with him right now.

I'm super nervous about this too. I always go in August, and there is room availability despite the larger crowds. We decided to try November (8-13) this year. I tried to upgrade my room at POR and there was nothing available. I tried other resorts...again, there were little to no rooms anywhere. Any thoughts about potential crowds would be helpful!!!

I'm super nervous about this too. I always go in August, and there is room availability despite the larger crowds. We decided to try November (8-13) this year. I tried to upgrade my room at POR and there was nothing available. I tried other resorts...again, there were little to no rooms anywhere. Any thoughts about potential crowds would be helpful!!!
The races are the 4th-6th, so there are probably some people (like the BF and I) staying a few days later that can mess with hotels. I don't usually find crowds too terribly bad for race weekends, but those are also the only weekends I've been over the last few years and before that we went in the summers. Veteran's day that next weekend could be a little busy. There's Holiday parties that week at MK, so limited hours a few days there, plus the F&W festival is ending, so that will probably add to the crowds, too.

It could be available some of your nights but not all of your nights. Might need a split stay. I would call. I usually do everything I can online but I called for my reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter