WOW Southwest

The Haunted Mention said:
Southwest is the only way to Orlando for us. A family of 4 for 700.00 can't be beat. And 2.5 hours travel time gives us more Disney time. Just the thought of 24 hours in the car with anxious kids makes air turbulence literally a breeze.

Delta Song airline....$139.00 RT and direct out of JFK. By far, my favorite airpline!

Kim

Luckymommyx2 said:
When are you going pklein09? Keep an eye on BWI because they have tons of flights to MCO and their price should definitely go down from $200 pp.

DH and I are leaving on 6/23 and returning on 6/28 for a long weekend by ourselves. We're driving because airfare was outrageous. We're in central Jersey and could fly out of Newark, Atlantic City, or Philly. Because BWI isn't that much further, we could also go out of there. When we started checking airfare out of all those places about 2 months ago, it was close to $600 for both of us. Driving was a no-brainer. I could do a lot with $600 - like eat!!!

We're driving to HH this November, but November 2006 is the cruise and we're definitely flying then and there are 6 of us. I'd love to find a cheap airfare for then. Any idea when they put cheaper fares up? I don't mind checking the computer several times a day either.

Thanks!!!

pklein09...if you hurry the two of you can still fly 6-23 to 6-28 out of BWI on SWA for $233.80! That's for both of you, all taxes included! I would highly recommend it! Good luck!! :goodvibes

Thanks Luckymommyx2!!!

There's still availability, but the times pose a problem. I talked to DH and he was too busy at work to think about it now. :smooth:

I checked out of Philly for the same dates.....the lowest they go are $502.60 for us. I can't believe the difference in airports.

You're very welcome! Hopefully you can work something out with DH and soon! I don't know how long the availability or the sale will go on. Could you possibly go a day earlier or later or perhaps stay close to the airport the first night? Good luck and let me know how you make out.

tigger2esq said:
we went to WDW in mid-may and got $49 each way out of BWI on SW. couldnt beat that!
we originally booked it at $79 each way and then kept watching. because of the price change we now have a $300 credit on SW for our next flight. I feel a long weekend to WDW is in order this fall... LOL!

Hey, that sounds familiar...

We went in May, and also ended up with a $300 credit with Southwest since the rates went down. We paid $585 total for 5 seats. And we've got that $300 to put towards our December flight, yay! (Maybe we'll see you then, tigger2esq! ;) )

We live about 10 miles south of BWI. :wave2:

We drove to WDW the previous two trips, May was our first time flying with our boys, and it was wonderful! From the time we pulled out of our driveway at home until the moment we stepped into our resort room in WDW was 5.5 hours. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter