Wow! The Squeeze Breeze website...A WARNING

Just a little warning...I decided to follow through with an order until just before the "final" click to actually put the order through...I wanted to see shipping costs (it appears there are none), HOW it was being shipped (we have two different addresses--one for USPS, and one for UPS/FedEx/etc), and WHEN it would be shipped. Well, I suddenly found myself having actually placed the order. :rolleyes:

I have a call into them, because I need the items rather quickly for a Disneyland trip, and I don't want any delays; if I know I can't get it from them in time, then I need to make the effort (more than I already did today) to try to locate them before I go.

I like the Squeeze Breeze products, but their website leaves something to be desired. I wish they showed or described their products so that you know what size they are! And I've done quite a bit of ordering on line, and many sites are frustrating, one way or another, but I've always known before that last click that I was actually placing the order.

I'll update you when I hear from them.

MaryAnn, please report anything you hear. I want to look around some more before I order. And I have only 23 days before I leave.

I ended up canceling my order, and that alone wasn't easy. I called them several times and left messages and e-mailed them more than once, and I didn't hear back. I did get through to someone on Monday, who said that "the girl that handles that isn't in today". :rolleyes:

I repeatedly told them, in phone messages and e-mails, to let me know that the order had been canceled. Yesterday, I did speak to "Diana" and she said the cancellation had been taking care of.

I ended up finding the bottle we had ordered at WalMart, for HALF the price of the Squeeze Breeze website ($4.94 at WalMart, $10 on the Internet); they only had it in red and we got one...for my oldest DD. WalMart also had the sports bottles, and we got three soccer balls...2 for the other two kids, one for *me* :D . I liked the size of those better. They were $5.94; don't remember what the website said.

The sports ones were also at Linens and Things.

The good thing about the Squeeze Breeze website is that they have a list of places where you can buy them. The only thing is, those places don't always have them in stock.

we purchased one at Wal-mart too and loved it in the parks was wonderful...but....make sure you take the batteries out when you are done. We just unloaded the car and forgot about it. It wasn't until our next trip that I pulled the thing out and it wouldn't work cause the batteries had rusted! I know I only paid 5$ and it was worth it but it would have lasted a little longer if we would have taken care of it.
Holycow

I went to Walmart this evening to get one and no one seemed to know what I was talking about...what department are they in?
Keeping in mind I'm in Canada, the Canadian Walmart may not even carry them (gosh I hope so, I really want to get one before I go...I don't want to pay $17.00 at WDW for one!!)

until later,
Jenn

We found them at both ends of an aisle that had stationary/office supplies in it, but I've also heard to look near sunscreen.

Did you look on their website for a list of stores that sell them? That might help. That's where I saw that they sell them at Linens And Things, and I did find the sports ones there too.

I went to a different Wal-Mart today, and they also had a "pocket" spray bottle, which was a nice small size (it was a different brand, but Squeeze Breeze also makes one) but it didn't come with a strap.

Good luck!

I would get one of the water bottle straps from WDW for $3.00 they work so great!!:bounce: :earsgirl:

We bought the sport Squueze Breezes at Walmart for 5.96! Definately worth it..stock up on batteries however, my kids went thru them like candy!

We got the soceer, basketball, and baseball varieties!

I was considering getting them for my Aug. trip but thought they would be a pain to carry around all day - is this true?

They have neck straps.
My 9 yr old carried her's all the time...my 6 yr old had his dad carry his..My husband didn't seem to mind! I hate carrying anything..so I didn't!

lol

We bought the one at the park last year then we saw them at walmart for half the price...oh well.

We only filled it half way up so it didn't weigh as much, and refilled in the ladies room as necessary. my 5 yr old daughter didn't mind carrying it most of the time..

I saw something else on another thread about a misty mate...apparently these are much better. I'm going to check out the thread on the budget board or go to http://www.mistymatestore.com. They say they are avail at wal mart too.

We bought the one at the park last year then we saw them at walmart for half the price...oh well.

We only filled it half way up so it didn't weigh as much, and refilled in the ladies room as necessary. my 5 yr old daughter didn't mind carrying it most of the time..

I saw something else on another thread about a misty mate...apparently these are much better. I'm going to check them out. See the thread on the budget board or go to http://www.mistymatestore.com. They say they are avail at wal mart too.

Thanks for the info. Went to WDW Sept of 2000 and it was hotter than I expected and I saw the version of squeeze breeze that they had in the park, but did not want to spend that much money on them. I will be going back this Sept and will be looking around and buy one before I leave. On thE 2000 trip my friend and I would walk up to the vendors and we would pretend to be interested in the product and mist ourselves... that is kinda how we survived...walking from vendor to vendor..lol

Thanks again for the sites and info-

Jennifer
ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº
BEEN THERE
DONE THAT
GOING BACK!!!
9/20-9/24 & 12/6-12/11
ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº

Just got back from Disneyland, and they were selling the Squeeze Breeze type bottles for $16.

We ended up NOT USING the ones we brought to California with us. Our first day at Disneyland, we figured we'd see how it went, and if we were really hot, we'd take them back to the park in the afternoon. Ended up we decided not to bother. But, California in the summer is a lot different than Florida in the summer; I think we'd definitely use them in Florida.

Make sure you put the batteries in right. If you put them in backwards the fan runs backwards giving you no breeze.

Ed

Target.com has some squeeze breeze misters on clearance in the home section for $4.88. on the main page do a search for misting fan & you will see the two types they sell - regular bottle & sports bottle, both with a strap. I'm not sure if these are only online.

There is also a 10% off code listed at dealofday.com

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter