• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow!

alizesmom

Dreaming of Disney.
At 3yrs, 3months and 4 days my nonverbal daughter just said mama! Karen:dance3:

How fabulous! That is so exciting--congratulatins on reaching a milestone--I know how precious each one is!:grouphug:

How awesome! And just in time for Mother's Day! Congratulations.:hug:

Oh, that just brought tears to my eyes! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!

My daughter just turned 4 and is pretty much nonverbal since the age of 2 due to regressive autism. She can babble "dadadadada" just fine, but I haven't heard "mama" in over three years.

That is the best Mother's Day gift I have heard of in a long time.:goodvibes

Hang in there, my dd never spoke a word until about the age of 4, now she never shuts up ! :lmao:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

That's awesome! That's about the same time my son started with a word or two, and only after about a year of signing. Congrats! :cool1:

WooHoo!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
That is soooo awesome! Try and get some video of your precious one saying it! I'm so pleased for you Mom!:grouphug:
Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter