Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolliePoppins

DIS Veteran
I really cant believe some people. Check out the thread on the theme park boards. I am sure you will have no problem finding it.:sad2:

I look at threads like that as a wonderful way to identify those people whose posts I don't want to read. :) That way I don't get my blood pressure up. And to quote a friend of mine:

"Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I look at threads like that as a wonderful way to identify those people whose posts I don't want to read. :) That way I don't get my blood pressure up. And to quote a friend of mine:

"Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

LOL By the way Figaro is our cats name.

I could not see the thread so will not go hunting for a new way to get banned. I hate trouble makers especially when they post 15000+ posts on two sites in a year and over 5000 in one year on any site without word games. I will hide safe and sound for now.

That thread lasted for six hours and ten minutes before it was locked. There generally is no need to discuss threads on other forums, but it is a good idea to notify that Forum's moderators (by using the report a post triangle) of the problem.

EDITED TO ADD:
AND FOR ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR THAT THREAD, IT WAS DELETED BY THE MODERATORS ON THAT FORUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter