WP/LS/UK - 6/21/07 - removed

I can't wait to hear more, I hope it didn't rain on your day! Can I ask, why did you use DPS for your dessert party and not randy? Was he just booked already??

I'm so excited that you have started your TR!!! :thumbsup2 I can't wait to see your pictures and hear how everything went! It'll be the first time I've seen a TR with the same locations as myself, besides the DP! :yay:

The first ride we went on was It's a Small World. I know a lot of people love that ride but the whole time I just kept thinking that this was the only ride at Disney that lasted too long. Does that make me a horrible Disney fan?? Then we went on my mom's favorite ride, Peter Pan.

I totally feel ya on that...and to top it off, those children really frighten me. And am I the only that pictures that Simpson's episode where Lisa drinks the water and you hear the creepy children singing, "Duff Beer for me, Duff Beer for you...You have a Duff and I'll have one too". Okay so I'm totally getting off topic here...lol...:rotfl: Your mom has good taste...Peter Pan is one of my favorite rides!!! I can't wait to read more...keep it coming!!:thumbsup2

loving this so far! can't wait for more...

sorry, I don't know how to fix the ticker... :(

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
Great so far, can't wait to hear the rest! Your DH can put that entertainment center together by himself, right? :rotfl:

I love the rain picture with the guy running throught the picture. I hate when people do that!

fantastic!! looking forward to the next chapter - congrats! :cheer2:

Michelle :cloud9:

Wow I love your TR!! Your pictures are great and i hate to hear that about the welcome bags not being delivered (they looked amazing though-- lots of money, time, and effort put into those!). Cant wait for more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter