WPASADI 2 DEADLINE reminder

kaylajr

Ultimate WPASADI Co-Winner
hey all you teams who haven't submitted yet
remember the deadline is 7PM TONIGHT :)

get your entries to WPASADI HOST before the deadline

and Good Luck to you all :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

hey guys I'm off to work so please keep this bumped up

Yo! Anybody who turns in their challenge late will be tried in my court of law.
You won't be found innocent.

Good luck to all the teams as they finalize and submit their July 4th celebrations. I'm just jazzed I get to to attend all these parties! :teeth:

All right guys.. I've mentioned this twice in the past and this is the last time I will bring it up...

I love the logos that everyone has created *BUT* you MUST keep them within the DIS Signature guidelines! Bring them into alignment with byte size and keep them no more than 200 pixels either direction or I will have to stop the use of team logos.. and I know nobody wants that to happen!

Please fix your team logos ASAP. If you need help finding a way to get them within guidelines, I'm sure that the tech mods on the tech support board will be glad to help.

Thanks everyone..

now on to the game!

okay.. here come computer dumb lizzie.. how do i know how many bytes and pixels it is?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter