Wrapping Up the Year - December Exercise Thread

I'm sorry that I have been MIA so far in Dec. There have not been a lot of "moments" to breath in between all the holiday business so my posting has taking a backseat this month. But I am excercising still, just not at the same rate as previous months. If it's not too late I am going to give myself the most baby of all goals for the month. An hour a week. (Yes, that's how busy I am)

So if you can put me down for 300 minutes. And I've done 90/300 so far and will run again tomorrow.

I have a BIG plan for Jan so I will be back at it with increased minutes again.

54 minutes yesterday
116 minutes today

803/2000

Beautiful weather on my run this morning. I know I should appreciate the good weather, but ... WHERE'S MY SNOW??? I love snow, so I'm a little sad that we're having such a warm winter.

Apparently a week off of class makes me totally forget to update - I've been doing well with my exercise though!

Dec 6 - 73 minutes
Dec 7 - 68 minutes
Dec 8 - 75 minutes
Dec 9 - 71 minutes
Dec 10 - 74 minutes
today - 86 minutes

Up to 664/1400. So close to halfway! Should get there tomorrow if I don't take it off. I think I may exercise Saturday and Sunday since we're heading down to Disney on Monday :D. I should get plenty of walking in, but I'm not sure since it will be our first day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter