Wrapping Up the Year - December Exercise Thread

I taught on the third floor today, and used it to my advantage (because I've been too busy to block off dedicated exercise lately) by vowing to take the stairs all day. It ended up being 6 times up and 6 times down, at 3 flights each...which probably only amounts to ten minutes, but at least I felt like slightly less of a slug. :snail:

155/500

Happy Friday, everyone!!

What an awesome job everyone has done! We have our first WISH GREEN GOAL ACHIEVER - congrats @courtneybeth!!! Close on her heels is @glss1/2fll at 95% of her goal. Many color changes this week - congrats to all.

As a group we've moved up to achieving 55% of our collective goal - WOW!!!! :banana::banana:

Heading into the home stretch...I'll probably not update again until next weekend. I hope everyone has safe travels and wish you a Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter