Wristbands at Disney

Thank you everyone for your opinions we had 2 of them 1 for me and my daughter and the other one for my 2 adult friends. We made sure we were sensible with them like take them off for rides and restrooms etc. They came in quite handy and we didn't make them stretch that far like in the video. CM's didn't mind either.
Anyway apart from that we enjoyed the Disney parks apart from Genie plus was sold out quickly so we used the standby lanes.

Thank you everyone for your opinions we had 2 of them 1 for me and my daughter and the other one for my 2 adult friends. We made sure we were sensible with them like take them off for rides and restrooms etc. They came in quite handy and we didn't make them stretch that far like in the vieo. CM's didn't mind either.
Anyway apart from that we enjoyed the Disney parks apart from Genie plus was sold out quickly so we used the standby lanes.
So 2 adults actually leashed themselves to each other while walking around Disney?

So 2 adults actually leashed themselves to each other while walking around Disney?
Yes now and again it was me and my daughter had one wrist links together and my 2 adult friends had a wrist link together we were quite sensible because they made sure it didn't stretch and used our common sense with it by taking it off at restrooms ect. We also went on Dumbo ride and Barnstormer ride and lot's of other rides. We were looking forward to be riding splash mountain and when we got there it was sadly closed.

I'm glad it worked for you. If you never separated far enough to stretch out the cord, apparently it wasn't actually necessary to wear them. As 3 adults and a pre-teen, you were all capable to staying together without worry. Another time you can probably do fine without.

There is absolutely no way in heck that my 11 year old would wear that. That would be so embarassing and just demeaning for an 11 yr old. Can you imagine if she wanted to show a friend a picture from her vacation and they all started laughing at her for wearing a toddler "leash" ?

Thank you everyone for your opinions we had 2 of them 1 for me and my daughter and the other one for my 2 adult friends. We made sure we were sensible with them like take them off for rides and restrooms etc. They came in quite handy and we didn't make them stretch that far like in the video. CM's didn't mind either.
Did you find them necessary when you got to Disney or do you think it would have been manageable without them?

If I tripped on it as another park visitor, I would likely insist on your immediate removal from the park by security and pursue legal claims against you, as appropriate.

My friends came to visit me over the weekend and when answered the door they both had the wrist tether on that was used at Disney they probably enjoy wearing it.

I think this entire thread is a prank. After that last post, I think it's all fake...

I think this entire thread is a prank. After that last post, I think it's all fake...
I agree. I thought that might be the case after the first few posts, but after that last one, I'm pretty convinced that it's fake.

Suggest using crazy glue to supplement the lock.
Just use nail polish remover the end of your trip

If I tripped on it as another park visitor, I would likely insist on your immediate removal from the park by security and pursue legal claims against you, as appropriate.
I have a medical condition wherein, as a result of trauma like a fall, my muscles can permanently and irrevocably into bone. For me, a trip isnt just a trip, it can be and has been a life altering event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter