WW-New Program? Anyone have info?

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
I had been doing Atkins and was successful, but have hit the wall. Can't accept being breadless and pastaless the rest of my life.

I have been successful in the past with WW and have decided to go back. I was going to wait until kids started school, but had decided that since I was ready I should go now.

Heard yesterday from my mom that they have started having meetings at her work. However, they had their first meeting yesterday and weren't given any materials because they were told program was changing as of 8/22/04.

Does anyone know about this? I hate to start now and then regroup in a couple of weeks. Are they tweaking current points program or starting all over again?

Does anyone have any info?

I can't answer your specific questions, but I do know that they're changing the program. If you do join now tho, you can keep doing the FLEX program, you do NOT have to change to the new program. So, if you want to start now, by all means, go for it!

Maybe our resident WW Official will chime in here. ;) If he can, that is.

I'm curious though, at your Mom's first meeting at work, what did they tell them to follow until the new 'material' comes out?? :confused: Sounds strange if they weren't given anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter