WW questions and new to the forum

Mish19

<font color=magenta>Dared to light another candle!
Hi,
I'm a bit new to this forum but I am following the WW points program
and I am about to start meetings. My question is, what are the benefits of the online
WW program? So far I have lost 2 lbs with reading and following the points program.
I'm real psyched about this and I know I can do it! I have a way to go but it will pay off int he end.

Hi. Can't help you with the online WW but I just wanted to welcome you here.

Also have you seen the WISH check-in? Some of us check-in weekly with our weight loss/gain. Sometimes it helps to read what everyone else is doing good or bad? Lets you know that you are not alone with this.

I think that online is beneficial for those who cannot attend meetings. I go to the meetings, but my best friend (back East), is online and she says that they have alot of recipes online. I like going to the meetings for the moral support and to mingle with others who have the same struggles. My friend & I go every week together and we've started walking during the evenings, so I find the support to be a big bonus in attending the meetings. I actually like going and keeping track of my points! How sick am I?lol:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter