WW'ers with PDAs

jbix00

Go Patriots!
Those of you who have a Palm Pilot, I have been using the WWCalc program for my journal and points calc - OUTSTANDING program.

This is the program that was "banned" from existance by the WW lawyers. They basically told the program author that because they hadn't thought of it, he couldn't use it either or post it for downloading.

Newest version just flew out the secret door. If anyone wants the program, email me at jbix00@yahoo.com with the subject line of WWCalc.

Program is free and comes with documentation.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THIS PROGRAM OUT IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN FOR DOWNLOADING.

Jeff

Just another WWer using the Palm Pilot program too and loving it! Have you downloaded any of the restuarant pt values yet? Loving it ;)

OhMom,
I have a palm pilot I would like to start using for WW. Probably not the journaling (I have a book for that) but to have point info handy. Would this program help with that?

i think you'd have to download the journal to get to the foodlist, but i'm not sure. if you go to www.dwlz.com under her message boards there is a palm pilot specific board. you may find your answer there, or post your question even. that's where I got my journal program, PM me if you want me to email to you. Otherwise, on that thread, at the top should be a thread for downloads for your palm pilot, that's where the links are for foodlist and restaurants.

PM me if this is too confusing and i'll get more specific ;)

WWCalc integrates the food lists into it's program by clicking on an icon and it takes you to the lists...you select your food & it automatically logs it in your journal.

You can also use the food lists by themselves using the LIST database program for the Palm. Here is the link:

http://akasha.freeshell.org/ww/pilot/list.html

Jeff

I guess my weight loss this week came primarily from my brain- I thought this post was going to be about Weight Watchers and Public Displays of Affections- I couldn't wait to see what that was all about! :)

Oh well- maybe I'll gain some brain cells back next week- but I'm here anyway so
GO WW's GO!!!
Tara

Jeff, Did you get my email for the download?

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter