• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

www.disboards.com ??

Scott in GB

Earning My Ears
I used to use this url to access the discussion board. I now get a error "www.disboards.com cannot be found"

I get the same error using the "main discussion page" link on the homepage. I was finally able to get to the discussion forum using the "resort discussion" link on the homepage.

Scott

I use the forum jump at the bottom of the page. I can access this board thru my bookmarks but not the CB board.

I'm having the same problems. The links that get e-mailed to me for the threads that I've subscribed to no longer work. Is anyone else having the same problem?

It looks like it's any link that has "www.disboards.com" in it.

Beth

It's not the boards! It's a DNS/router issue (probably).

Just substitute "64.225.125.24" for the "www.disboards.com" and everything will work fine until it gets fixed.

JC

I tried that trick, JC, it didn't work :confused:

I am having trouble even getting into posts I just created and editing them. Very weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter