WWYD at DHS? Have FP for SDD but also want Jedi training res

Colgal77

Mouseketeer
Looking for ideas on how to tackle DHS. Going with 5 kids 9 and under, so TSL is going to be a huge hit. Also want to do Jedi training.

Originally I figured we would RD SDD bc I assumed we wouldnt get FPs.... but we did, so we have FPs for 10:10. Thinking of RDing TSM, Aliens... but when should be get Jedi training reservations? Would ride TSM a couple of times if wait times are low.... thoughts?

Looking for ideas on how to tackle DHS. Going with 5 kids 9 and under, so TSL is going to be a huge hit. Also want to do Jedi training.

Originally I figured we would RD SDD bc I assumed we wouldnt get FPs.... but we did, so we have FPs for 10:10. Thinking of RDing TSM, Aliens... but when should be get Jedi training reservations? Would ride TSM a couple of times if wait times are low.... thoughts?
Ride AS2/Aliens, ride TSM, then go sign up for JTA. You have until 11:25 to ride SDD.

When are you going?

Ride AS2/Aliens, ride TSM, then go sign up for JTA

It's been awhile since I've kept up with Jedi sign-ups. Is it not as important to do it first thing anymore and are there plenty of slots an hour or so after opening?

from what I'm reading, people rope dropping TSL (in particular SDD) has taken tremendous pressure off of Jedi Training. agree with @hiroMYhero about a strategy, people have been reporting availability at jedi training well into the day at HS nowadays. Of course you may end up with a later time but if you are spending the day there it's no big deal.

It's been awhile since I've kept up with Jedi sign-ups. Is it not as important to do it first thing anymore and are there plenty of slots an hour or so after opening?
Recent posts explain how everyone is bypassing sign-ups to head to TSL. Slots for JTA have been available throughout the day.

When are you going?

Since TSL opened JTA slots have been opened all day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter