WWYD? Pop, French Quarter, POP/Beach Club

I say go POP. It will be great for the kids first trip and that extra $ will be great. I recommend Cape May's character breakfast (then you can get a peek at BC for next time).

I usually come down on the save more money side, but this time I think you need to consider the space you might need. Do you need space in your room for a stroller? Will your youngest need a pack and play or sleep in a bed with rails?

If I was bringing a double jogging stroller and planning on using a pack and play, I would find POP to be too small.

With preschool/toddler age children on your first trip and flying (so I'm guessing no car) and *only* a week, I would not do a split stay. I have not stayed at Pop or POFQ, so I can't really comment on the choice between those two.

Thanks everyone. It really helped to hear some thoughts other than my husband's "whatever you think" haha. I decided to have us stay at French Quarter the entire trip. I'm excited about the pool area for the kids. Also excited about the boat option to Disney Springs. Happy the resort isn't too crazy spread out for getting around with the kids and stroller.

Thanks everyone. It really helped to hear some thoughts other than my husband's "whatever you think" haha. I decided to have us stay at French Quarter the entire trip. I'm excited about the pool area for the kids. Also excited about the boat option to Disney Springs. Happy the resort isn't too crazy spread out for getting around with the kids and stroller.

great choice! You will love POFQ!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter