• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wwyd?

I hope you're right. I explained that I have a 6 yr old HFA so that they knew I was coming from the same place they are, but who knows. At least he is out of that class.

I hope you're right. I explained that I have a 6 yr old HFA so that they knew I was coming from the same place they are, but who knows. At least he is out of that class.
You know in your heart the truth that that child is in a far better place. The classroom is supposed to be a place to learn and grow. You know that for a child with no mental or physical problems cannot grow and be healthy if they are treated the way that kid was treated. Bullied kids grow up defeated and can have depression, low self esteem, inferiority complex, stress related health issues, built up anger and bitterness, feeling of being an outcast, hopelessness, worthlessness, increased illnesses, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, and loss of trust. You KNOW that you did the right thing so chin up. Being a hero is tough work and you are a hero for standing up for that kid. May you get a box of chocolates in your Christmas stocking.

Big hugs from laurie

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=13057
Good reading material on bullying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter