Wyndham Cypress Palms

We stayed there in November, 2019 and had a great trip. Room was clean, the pools were great and it was easy to get to WDW and Universal.

Thanks so much!! I had booked Dolphin but we’re not visiting parks so I couldn’t see paying those rates!! Do you remember if there was any type of food/pool/bar on site?

They did not have any food or bar onsite when we were there. They did have popcorn, hot coffee and hot chocolate in the activity center, but that was the extent of it.

The resort is right across the street from an Aldi grocery store so we made sure to stock up on wine, beer and snacks.

They are also right across the street from Ichiban Buffet which is one of our favorite Chinese food buffets. It's not fancy, but it's always had an amazing selection of food, has always been clean and we make a point of stopping in whenever we're in Orlando.

It's tucked in behind a little row of restaurants on that side of 192. I think there's a Chili's and a Cracker Barrell, maybe a few others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter