• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham lake buena vista disney sprins?

Not stayed in years since it was another brand.

Just know it is kinda two hotels in one ...

- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista which are the rooms in the lower wings.
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista which are the rooms in the tower.

We stayed in what is now the Garden rooms and felt they were way too small. I have heard some good reviews of the Tower Rooms.

"Wyndham Lake Buena Vista’s 232 lakehouse-themed guest rooms feature amazing views of the surrounding theme parks and Disney Springs®️. Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista’s newly-renovated 394 guest rooms, located in a five-story courtyard style building, provide affordable accommodations on a resort-style campus."

I haven't stayed there yet myself but I have looked into staying there. The garden rooms will be the most reasonable. The fact that you get the early entry perk into the park and the bus shuttle sold me. Compared to the other Disney Springs resorts this will be on the cheaper end.

I'm there to enjoy Disney and I don't care if the room is small.

If you have reward resort points to be able to stay elsewhere then you'll have more choices. Look for sales, too.

We have stayed here several times. The rooms are tiny and you can tell it's an old hotel they fixed up. But it was very clean. And the beds were very comfortable. The pool are was very nice and clean. The staff is always so nice. We don't spend much time in our room so size didn't matter to us. We would definitely stay here again. We stayed in the garden side and it was cheep for the area and worth what we paid. Also they give you a coupon book on check in. We used several of them at Disney Springs.

Stayed there Sunday before Thanksgiving. Was somewhat disappointed with this hotel. No valet parking, no bell services. With a prepaid reservation, was not permitted to check in early (45 minutes). Finally got to room, clean but clearly well worn and in need of refurbishment. Small, but very comfortable for our short stay. We had stayed there a few years ago, and were hoping for a better experience, but with short notice for a short stay, you take what you can get. on the plus side, it is close to Disney Springs, with plenty of self parking.

I see they have a resort fee of $32, does this include parking? Just made a reservation. It was the most inexpensive hotel closest to Disney Springs.

I see they have a resort fee of $32, does this include parking? Just made a reservation. It was the most inexpensive hotel closest to Disney Springs.
No, the resort fee doesn't include parking. Last I checked, the parking charge was $25 a night, in addition to the resort fee.

No, the resort fee doesn't include parking. Last I checked, the parking charge was $25 a night, in addition to the resort fee.

The Resort AND Parking Fees at the Disney Springs hotels must be considered because it can quickly change a good rate into a much higher rate. We used to stay in Disney Springs but these upcharges dropped the value - and now the lack of Disney perks really dropped the value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter