• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wyndham Points question

dolphindan1

What is a Tag?<br><font color=blue>dang no TAG
I own many points and have some I am not gonna use this year....my good friend is also a owner and needs about 40,000 points for a upcoming trip....Is there a way I can loan him some points? if so what type fees are associated with that? I have never tried to rent or sell my points so I am not sure what can and cant be done....thanks in advance

I own many points and have some I am not gonna use this year....my good friend is also a owner and needs about 40,000 points for a upcoming trip....Is there a way I can loan him some points? if so what type fees are associated with that? I have never tried to rent or sell my points so I am not sure what can and cant be done....thanks in advance
You can't rent or loan Wyndham points from another member. Used to be able to years ago, but not anymore. Did your friend pool their points so they can use points from future years?

tugbbs.com is the resource you need to help you get the most out of your timeshare purchase.

Upatnoon is correct; no transferring of points between accounts for several years now.

You might be able to coordinate two bookings -- one with their points and one with yours. You would need a Guest Confirmation for them staying on your points -- which might, or might not, be an expense. Do NOT fail to put a GC on the reservation, because they will cancel it without notice if you don't!

I don't know if you could "link" the two reservations, but at a minimum they can advise the front desk during checkin and Wyndham will do everything they can to avoid moving them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter