• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Xmas party fireworks scooter viewing

joerohdesearring

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a designated viewing area for scooters and wheelchairs during the holiday party fireworks? I know there is one for regular fireworks but you have to show up pretty early to get a spot.

Where is the spot for scooters at WDW? At DL we kept getting moved from spot to spot and ended up missing the actual scooter area. I just wanted to drop my mom off, I didn't need to be with her, it was incredibly stressful and every cast member kept giving different directions.

Where is the spot for scooters at WDW? At DL we kept getting moved from spot to spot and ended up missing the actual scooter area. I just wanted to drop my mom off, I didn't need to be with her, it was incredibly stressful and every cast member kept giving different directions.
Screenshot_20221112-131557_Disney World.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter