Xmas

IF you're "lucky" enough to get in before capacity, it's absolute mayhem and insanity. You cannot / will not ride anything, you're literally touching a stranger at all times (this may or may not be a bad thing, depending on your personality), and prepare for 20 minute line up's just for the women's restroom (any restroom).

I suppose it's a subjective thing, but xmas day was just waaaay too crowded for our tastes. Unless you're there well before noon, you likely simply won't get in, as most of the parks stop admitting before noon, due to capacity.

We like going to DtD - much less crowded, and we still get a disney fix.

I feel bad for the families who come down on their "once in a lifetime" family disney vacation, and think it will only be more magical during the holidays. It's unspeakably crowded, chaotic, and rushed. Sorry, don't mean to paint a poor picture for you. If you have a large tolerance for crowds, serious crowds, you'll be okay.

Thanks for the response "Bushmills"! I figure it would be crowded but I think I'll be ok with that. I've been there many other times throughout the year and wanted the experience of being there on Christmas Day. I always seem to find a bit of Magic no matter what. :)

Thanks for the response "Bushmills"! I figure it would be crowded but I think I'll be ok with that. I've been there many other times throughout the year and wanted the experience of being there on Christmas Day. I always seem to find a bit of Magic no matter what. :)

No worries, Baloo, hope it was of some help. I think I understand better now - you've been before, and just want to experience the day. Totally understand. Just go in expecting absolute chaos and you'll be fine. You're right - it is definitely something to experience at least once, and I hope you have a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter