XOXO Gossip Girl

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
Did anyone watch the season finale last night? Omgness, sooo much drama but it was such a good episode. Does anyone on here watch this show? What did you think about it?

i've been really sick :sick: & my mom forgot to wake me up so i didn't get to watch it :mad:

I watched Gossip Girl and the season finale was awesome. The last five minutes were the best and I wasn't expecting Chuck to get shot at all. I knew that Blair and him weren't going to get back together. It was bound to happen, but I think with him almost dying might bring them back together hopefully. I love Chuck and Blair. As for Dan and Serena....oh yay!!! them again!!!!....not.

I loved the season finale.
Spoilers:
When Chuck was about to propose and then Dan and Jenny interrupted.. I got so mad. >.<
And the Georgina thing. Omg. I think she might be lying though..

I loved the season finale.
Spoilers:
When Chuck was about to propose and then Dan and Jenny interrupted.. I got so mad. >.<
And the Georgina thing. Omg. I think she might be lying though..

i agree i think she might be lying too. because she was not that big when she went to talk to everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter