XX Closed XX Points For Rent: 200 SSR, References

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCFamilyVA

Saratoga Springs Member
XXXX Points are all rented XXXX Thanks My family has 200 points for rent this year. We can book vacations 11 months out at Saratoga Springs, 7 months at all other resorts. We have references from other families we have booked reservations for in the past when we were not using all our points.

I am asking $10 per point. Email me if you are interested and we can schedule a time to call DVC. I like to check availability with you on the line with DVC. I find this far more productive as availability now may not exist 10 min from now.

I am interested in an AKV studio for 10/14-10/17 (prefer savanna view). I have rented before. Thank you for your consideration!

I sent you an e-mail! :goodvibes
I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You :thumbsup2

Hi,
We're looking for 85 points for either VWL or BLT for a standard studio
Check in: Oct. 24, 2010
Checkout: Oct 30th 2010

Thank you
Shannon

We would like to book a 2 bedroom at BCV Dec12-18th, 2010. If there's not enough points we'll go from the 12th to the 17th. Ready to book now. Thanks

I tried to email but I guess I have to have 15 posts first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter