Y’all Need to Check out WDW’s Twitter Feed

GADisneyDad14

Disney Resorts Board

In 2012, I did the Backstage Magic tour at WDW and on forehand we got an instruction on how we couldn't make pictures when we were backstage. Only at Epcot, somewhere between 9 and 11, we were walking through World Showcase and as we weren't technically backstage, but just walking through a part of the park that wasn't open yet, I thought let's make a picture! I got told off by the guide telling me that when the park is not open to the public, it's considered backstage.

And when you look at this pictures, they sort of still adhere to this. :) Most pictures are taken in such a way that it could be made during opening hours. Close ups or shot at such an angle that it would be possible to have no other guests in the back. Only the one in Hollywood Studios in front of the Theatre is tricky to get without any guests in the background. (and of course the tower of terror one is only possible for CMs ;-) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter